leaf (plural leaves)
- An organ of a plant typically divided into a flattened portion (the blade) and a narrow stalk (the petiole) and serving as the principal site of photosynthesis and transpiration.
- Anything resembling the leaf of a plant.
- A sheet of a book, magazine, etc (consisting of two pages, one on each face of the leaf).
- (in plural leaves) Tea leaves.
- A flat section used to extend the size of a table.
4 letters in word "leaf": A E F L.
Anagrams of leaf:
Words found within leaf: